Presentation Folders printed Full Colour (CMYK). Both – Single Sided and Double Sided printing options available. Please select a preferred template:
Download PF1_A4_SCODIX Single sided, flap, 5mm gusset
Holds 90 x 55 Business Card, Fits 12 pages / 24pp Book
Finished Size 319 x 225mm, Flat Size 397 x 528mm
Forme Code PF1_A4_SCODIX
Download PF4_A4_SCODIX Single sided, flap, no spine
Holds 90 x 55 Business Card, Fits 8 pages / 12pp Book
Finished Size 319 x 225 mm, Flat Size 392 x 523mm
Forme Code PF2_A4_SCODIX
SCODIX can provide an amazing result when highlighting a logo, image or bold type to adding a unique gloss texture patterns such as DOT, LINES or more creative PATTERNS to achieve a premium result. SCODIX looks best when you follow some basic design fundamentals where often LESS can be MORE when adding SCODIX to your design.
There are a few rules to follow to achieve the best result when applying SCODIX.
High Build cannot bleed outside of the trim area. (Please leave 3mm from the edge of the SCODIX application to the product trim area)
When supplying final artwork, SCODIX artwork should be supplied as an extra PDF set as 100% Spot Colour named ‘Scodix’. It is important to make sure that this layer is identical in all respects (size, orientation, crop, a position of images and text etc.) to your original CMYK artwork.
For the best effects, avoid applying SCODIX to thin lines, small text or finely detailed artwork.
• PLEASE NOTE: It is important that this remains unchanged.
About the ‘knife’ file
• The ‘knife’ file on the ‘template’ layer is an indicator of where the job will fold. It will not print on your job.
• Please do not alter this file as it represents a pre-determined folded section.
• Only apply forme to the front artwork. If your artwork is double sided the back artwork (second page of the PDF) does not require the knife line
• Ensure that you have 3mm (minimum) of bleed where any background colour/images extend past the trim edge.
• PLEASE refer to the number that is on the PDF file name, so that we can match up that template with your print job. i.e.: PF1_A4_SCODIX.pdf